Our way to work on a project
- We develop deep understanding of Customer’s technical expectations at earliest stages of the project.
- Where possible strive for unification of the new process equipment with the one already used by our Client.
- Involve Client into development of the content of the Operational Information Model of the future plant and agree on its commissioning / handover process (COBie).
- Establish Project Risk Management Program as early as at the Conceptual Design stage.
- Develop Project Schedule at a level of detail comfortable for both the Client and Bank appointed Engineer.
- Create a 5D project model with the advanced technology and tools, including comprehensive TEKLA STRUCTURES and BENTLEY SYSTEMS software package.
- Establish an integrated information environment to effectively manage engineering and other project data through the entire chain Project Owner / EPC Contractor / Suppliers and Sub-Contractors (ProjectWise).
- Within the concept of Construction Driven Engineering, apply latest construction site management methodology (Advanced Work Packaging).
- Engage early and closely cooperate with hi-end process equipment suppliers and sub-contractors, whose reliability has been proven by years of partnership.
- Bridge our EHS practices with Customer’s standards going for the toughest requirements.
- Own a fleet of carefully selected and well maintained construction equipment, which allows us meet a project challenge of any complexity.
Hi-end engineering software
- MicroStation ConnectEdition
- Bentley Raceway and Cable Management
- Bentley PowerCivil for Russia
- Bentley OpenPlant P&ID, Modeler, Isometrics
- AECOsim Building Designer
- Bentley ProStructures
- Tekla Structures
- Dassault systems Surpac Vision;